Good Thursday morning everyone and Happy New Year. Its that time of the month where I show what books I am unhauling this month. Its hard to believe that this is literally the last post of 2015. I do plan on continuing this in 2016.
I decided way back in January (2015) that I wanted to document how many books I was giving away each month to see if I was making any kind of dent in my book collection. As of right now it seems like I am buying more then I am unhauling so it seems like what I am unhauling I am bringing new stuff in.
I have thought about it and starting in January I plan on documenting a monthly book haul purchase at the end of the month to show case the books I bought in that month so that could mean that my mailbox post will be emtpy at times.
Are you a constant book buyer? Can you resist buying books on a weekly bases? Please tell me I am not alone in this?
This month I didn’t unhaul much in books as you can see but at least they are being sent to another loving home that will read them and hopefully pass them on.
- The Winter Wedding by Abby Clements
- Meet Me Under The Mistletoe by Abby Clements
- The Mystics of Mile End by Sigal Samuel
- Thea Stilton and the Missing Myth
- A Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller & Tricia Goyer
- The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
- Starry Night by Debbie Macomber
- A Plain & Simple Christmas by Amy Clipston
So I am releasing 8 books that I hope will make it to a loving readers hands and that will bring my total to 211 books that I have purged since January 2015. I am quite pleased with that total and I know there is a bunch of books that got donated before I was able to document them but that is okay.
I am looking forward to continuing this in 2016.