Tynga’s Reviews is the host of Stacking the Shelves and the other host is Mailbox Monday which now has its own blog.
Mailbox Monday will no longer be hosted monthly by different bloggers.
I am also going to be taking part in the Bought, Borrowed and Bagged (BB&B) that is hosted by Frankie AKA Braine over at http://www.talksupeblog.com/ . This is a weekly meme where you share what books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (this would be books you won or that were gifted to you).
Good Morning and welcome to November. How quickly the time is passing.
This week I have quite a few books to share with you. I am going to share with you the ones I was gift by my friend Jennifer and this is pretty much since the spring since I have had them. She graciously passed them on to me to read:
- Murder She Wrote Aloha Betrayed by Jessica Fletcher and Donald Bain
- Gifted & Talented by Wendy Holden
- One Night Only by Sue Welfare
- That Summer Place by Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs and Jill Barnett
- The Fifth Witness A Lincoln Lawyer Novel by Michael Connelly
- Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz
- Warriors Firestar’s Quest by Erin Hunter
- Shadowland by Alyson Noel
- Snow Blind by Christopher Golden
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
Now for the books I bought:
I picked up Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard BK 1 The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan for both Michael and I. I read the chapter sampler that I picked up at BEA and really loved the premise of the book. I think this could be one we both enjoy.
Jennifer and I were talking about this series and I have to admit I never read Goosebumps growing up because in all honesty I was a scaredy cat and I knew I would never sleep after reading them. With the movie coming out we decided that we were going to go and watch it so I decided to pick these up (mainly because this was all chapters had in stock and there was a bonus promotion going on) to give them a try and to see what I was getting myself into. BTW the trailer for the movie looks really good.
Did you read Goosebumps growing up?