The 30 Days, 30+ Pre-Schedules Blog Ahead is wrapping up tonight at 11:59pm. This fun event was hosted by Anna from Herding Cats & Burning Soup blog. It ran from November 1st to 30th. The idea behind this was basically for you to get ahead in your blog posts. By then end of this month you should have 30+ pre scheduled posts completely.
When I did my intro post in October
- To prepare all my The Mailbox posts
- To prepare all my Catch,Read and Release posts
- To prepare my posts for the week of BEA in May 2015 (I know that its early but I plan on posting reviews of books I bought and read for that week along with some other posts)
- To prepare my month of December/Christmas posts
What did I actually complete:
- I will be taking part Waiting On Wednesdays and I have 5 pre scheduled post starting in January
- I have a template made (Simple Content Templates) done for my Mailbox posts
- I have 9 pre scheduled posts for BEA in May completed
- For the month of December I have 17 prescheduled post complete
- I made a template for Glossybox and Fortune Cookie Soap subscriptions
- I have roughly 15 drafts done that I need to complete
I know I started off slow and was trying to balance making sure I was posting in November as well as pre scheduling posts. Thankfully I was able to get a bunch of posts done in the mornings and with DH being out of town I was staying up late trying to push through the last few as I will be doing tonight again. I have another template I want to make and I want to make sure I have the two weeks of Christmas vacation done so that I am not worrying about not being able to post. Then I have to finish some of the draft posts to schedule for weekends we will be out of town for hockey tournaments.
Did you take part? How did you do?