Its right about this time of the year that I look forward to spending some quality time with my family watching our favorite holiday movies. The weather is getting cooler and our schedules are busy with hockey so we always try and find some time to get together with same yummy snacks and watch a movie.
Our favorite movies that we watch each and every year are:
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (we already watched this since our Thanksgiving was earlier this month)
- Frosty the Snowman
- Polar Express (its not Christmas until this is watched)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (both versions)
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
- Miracle on 34th Street
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
Those are just some of the movies we watch starting this time of the year but I am thinking we might be watching that and a little more since I was contacted to take part in the #StreamInto2015 campaign. Staples Canada wants to know what is my family’s Ulitmate Holiday Movie.
Please come back and check twitter for live updates. Be sure to come back on November 28th when I reveal the Ultimate Holiday Movie.
What is your favorite holiday movie that we should watch?
Also be sure to come back and follow me because I could possibly have something in store for one or two of my lucky follwers.