Its hard to believe that the Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge has wrapped up. I want to thank parajunkee.com for coming up with this fun feature and I hope she will continue to do one of these. I had so much fun visiting other blogs and leave my comments.
Today’s prompt is to share with you my blogging wish list of 2014. Wow this is thinker and one I have to think about.
- My first wish would be to continue blogging through 2014 and to be consistent with it.
- I wish there was more hours in the day to read because I am hoping to make this a year that I read more and make a dent in my TBR
- I am hoping to continue with visting more blogs and commenting on their posts as well as my own.
- I wish to win a lottery that we allow me to attend all those awesome book conferences.
- To stay organized with my daily schedule with posting but as you can see I already slipped on that one LOL
- I wish to spent more time on my blog and write meaningful stuff.
This was really hard to sit and down but at least it gives you an idea, right?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.