Its never to late to sign up and start all you have to do is head over to the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge to find out how to get started.
Today’s topic is:
Quick! Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs!
- The design of a blog always appeals to me because it gives you a glimpse of what the blogger likes. I am all about original looks.
- No noises. Since I am online alot and at different times of the day I hate going to blogs that have music or sound effects. That turns me off.
- Being able to find things easily it contact info, search bar etc
- Personal posts/pictures always draw me to blogs because its always nice to find out info about the blogger
- Variety. I love when I blogger will talk about anything and everything such as book reviews, meet ups, events they went to etc
- Honesty. You can tell when I blogger is being honest and sincere in there posts
- Diversity. I love going to blogs that don’t have the same thing that the previous 5 I just read do.
- Easy to read blogs. If a blogger has a dark background I tend not to go back just because its too hard on my eyes.
- No Drama. If a blogger is always causing drama I tend to avoid them and their blog. I won’t support a blogger who does that. We are adults (mostly) and not kids
- Professionalism. I know for a good majority of us this is just a past time, but we should treat this like a job.
- I really like when bloggers keep their posts on a page instead of going to their blog and seeing the brief post with a click more button. Sorry if I see that I usually don’t tend to click more to read it. When the full post is on a page I will continue to read the blog to see what else they posted.
- I love when bloggers do their reviews and take advantage of spacing their paragraphs. They will have several paragraphs instead of one big paragraph which makes reading the post a little hard.
- An easy way to subscribe to your blog. If I like a blog and I want to follow them I need an easy way to do that.
- Easy loading blogs. I tend to bail if it takes to long to load.
- Memes I have to say I really like them especially mailbox posts because you can discover so many great books that way that you might not have heard about, as well as the top ten lists because you can discover little things about a blogger.
Do you agree or disagree with anything? What is the one thing that appeals to you?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.