Before showing you what I got let me tell you a little bit about the box in case you have never heard of this before.
- You will receive 3 to 4 Full Size Make Up and Beauty products (each month is different)
- All Star Looks products are cruelty free and lead/emollient free
- Its $15 a month (if you are out of the US you have to contact them directly to set up an account. You will pay roughly $5 more a month for this box = $20)
- Its a recurring monthly charge (you can also pay yearly)
- Cancel anytime
- Monthly your box will have a min value of $35
- You are able to order previous boxes (past) if available
- Please note that shipping takes a little longer to get into Canada (shipping starts the 3rd week of the month)
- Subscribing cut of is the 1st of the month so any orders placed after that will get you the following months box
- The site is http://starlooks.com (for all kinds of info and tips)
I was super excited to get the October box. As you can see they changed the box color this month. I really like these boxes to store a few little things inside my dresser or desk.
By the way if you are interested in subscribing and would like to use me as your referral that would be fantastic. I will get a free gift in my next box. The referral name is Cindy Smith. I thank you in advance.
This is a full size item and it sells for $8.00
This is a full size item and is worth $12
I am excited to see what will be in the December box and if it will be extra special since its Christmas and I want to find out if they do something special for my birthday.
Did you get Starlooks this month? Does this appeal to you? What do you like the most?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.