- Based out of the US but they do ship to Canada and International.
- Its $22 a month (recurring charges) shipping is included in that for US and Canada. There is an additional fee outside that area.
- You can expect to receive up to 10 sample sizes from some of your favorite make up brands.
- You could receive a full face make up kit and you will always get lip products such as lip glosses, lip sticks, lip liners, etc because its all about the lips.
- The website is easy to navigate and what I love so far is that there is always a video or photos online called tutorials so you know how to use your month’s box.
So lets get on with the November box shall we.
I should let you know that coming into Canada it could take a little longer due to customs. Although I thought this month they were really fast in getting the boxes out despite Hurricane Sandy.
One of the things I loved this month was that Lip Factory Inc, donated 25% of our subscription fee this month to the Susan G. Komen for the cure foundation. In honor of breast cancer awareness. I don’t think any of the other beauty boxes I get did that.
As you can see the packaging is very pretty and classic in my opinion. It comes in a plain brown box but inside you are greeted with this:
This month its all about the lips so you know there will be all kinds of lip goodies in this months box which I am excited for.
I really liked the subscription this month. So many great lip products to check out and sample. I honestly like everything this month and I know it will all get used. I can’t believe how many full size items that we got as well.
What do you think of this beauty subscription service? Is this something that interests you? If you subscribe did we get the same things?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.