I have to start off my saying I am really bad at remembering where I hear/read and see things from and this is a prime example. I recently heard/read or seen this and I was so interested in the box and discovering what it was about.
Please note that I was provided this Star Looks box for review and in no way persuaded to write a positive review.
Before showing you what I got let me tell you a little bit about the box in case you have never heard of this before.
- You will receive 3 to 4 Full Size Make Up and Beauty products (each month is different)
- All Star Looks products are cruelty free and lead/emollient free
- Its $15 a month (if you are out of the US you have to contact them directly to set up an account. You will pay roughly $5 more a month for this box = $20)
- Its a recurring monthly charge (you can also pay yearly)
- Cancel anytime
- Monthly your box will have a min value of $35
- You are able to order previous boxes (past) if available
- Please note that shipping takes a little longer to get into Canada (shipping starts the 3rd week of the month)
- Subscribing cut of is the 1st of the month so any orders placed after that will get you the following months box
- The site is http://starlooks.com (for all kinds of info and tips)
This is the September Star Looks box:
One of the cards included in the box is a card letting me know if I refer one person I will get a make up bag. So if anyone wants to be referred please let me know cause I would love to get this.
I tried to swap them but they were too sheen but they were very nice and I am excited to play around with this palette and mix and match them.
Thanks Star Looks for providing me the September box to review.
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.