|This is the October product card.|
- Based out of the US but they do ship to Canada and International.
- Its $22 a month (recurring charges) shipping is included in that for US and Canada. There is an additional fee outside that area.
- You can expect to receive 10 sample sizes from some of your favorite make up brands.
- You could receive a full face make up kit and you will always get lip products such as lip glosses, lip sticks, lip liners, etc because its all about the lips.
- The website is easy to navigate and what I love so far is that there is always a video or photos online called tutorials so you know how to use your month’s box.
So lets get on with the October box shall we.
I should let you know that coming into Canada it could take a little longer due to customs.
As you can see the packaging is very pretty and classic in my opinion. It comes in a plain brown box but inside you are greeted with this:
When there was a delay in shipping they instantly contacted me right away via an email to apologize and I thought that was really nice on their part because so many of the beauty boxes don’t do that so this gives you a great first impression on the company.
The above picture is all the swatches I did. They are in order from top to bottom: Korres Cherry Lip gloss, ChaCha Tint, Glow Baby Glow Luxe, Expresso eye shadow, Plum liner and the Extreme Blue liquid liner.
What do you think of this beauty subscription service? Is this something that interests you?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.