I am a little late in posting my Glymm Bag post as I usually try to post the day I get the bag but last week I had already planned my week out before hand so there was no room to post until this week.
Before I show you what I got in my Glymm Bag let me tell you a little bit about Glymm.
- Its a Canadian monthly beauty box subscription service. Only available to Canadians.
- Its $12 a month and its a recurring charge. You can pay monthly (like I do) or every 6 months or yearly.
- They now offer a gift subscription.
- There is no waiting list.
- You can expect to receive 4-5 luxury samples (although they claim to offer deluxe sized samples)
- Each month with Glymm you will recieve Glymm points (subscription, monthly product surveys, purchasing items in the Glymm store and referring friends) that you can in turn redeem when you are buying something in the Glymm Store.
With that being said lets get into this month’s October Glymm Bag shall we.
You will also notice that Glymm listened to its subscribers and brought back the product cards. Can I just say that I love having this card again. It makes writing the posts so much easier instead of going between my blog and the Glymm site.
Sample size: 2 oz for $9
Sample is 2 Lash Cards for $1.40 (that’s for the two of them)
Sample size: No idea what size these are (but they aren’t deluxe)
With the hydration you are suppose to get 10 uses and the Sun Whip 2 uses
What did you guys think of your Glymm bag this month?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.