I have stumbled upon another beauty box subscription service and its The Natural Beauty Box.
A little bit about this service:
- $20.00 + GST (I paid $21.00 for this)
- Its not a recurring charge so you have to go back each month to subscribe to the box.
- You get a mininum of 10 samples each month (your box can contain anywhere from 10-15)
- no foil samples (those 1 time samples)
- These are all deluxe sized samples
- Its 95 to 100 % all natural ingredients
- Every box comes with a guide on what the products are, useful beauty tips and tons of coupons for every product in the box.
- you never get the same product two months in a row
- you also won’t get two of the same type of products in the box ie eye creams
- They ship to the US, Canada, United Kingdom and International
So lets get to what was inside this box this month.
So as you can see I grouped the products together so there wouldn’t be an extra ton of photos. I will tell you what the product is and how much the sample and full size are,
Natural Luxury Relax & Relieve Stress Bath Tea. I have no idea what this is and I presume you put it in your bath and soak in it. Please let me know if this is right. The sample is worth $4.50 and for the full size it will be $16.50
Natural Hand Sanitizer this is a full size product 1oz for $5.60 this is very liquidy and not like your typical hand santizer but it smells very clean like
Natural Anti-Microbial Hand Soap in Forest Dew. This has a very clean forest smell. Like being in the forest. The sample we got sent was 1oz for $5.00 and the full size would be $16.00 I am excited to try this out.
Petal ORganics Glow& shine Facial Primer. I love primer and use it all the time since discovering it. We got 0.25oz sample for $10.00 and the full size is $30.00. I would be curious to know how big the full size is before purchasing it.
The All Natural Face sent this Peach Ice mineral powder eye shadow with sponge tip applicator along with that they sent the cream lip and cheek blush in Dusky Rose. I love the eye shadow alot. It looks darker in the picture. The sample was worth $4.50. I have no idea how much the full size would be.
What do you think? Is this something that interests you? Do you subscribe to this and if so did we get the same things?
If you want you can check out my youtube video CLICK ON THIS
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.